Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The trend of ecological succession was studied for the past 50 years in Taihu Lake.
2. Such theories as plant distribution theory, ecological succession theory, biodiversity theory and landscape structure theory on which urban forest building is based are discussed.
3. The results indicated that there was an ecological succession of wetland soil types and its restoration successive series followed the order of aeolian sandy soil, meadow, bog soil and then peat soil.
4. The ultimate status of ecological succession was determined by the interaction of dominant force and trigger factor.
5. According to the theories and principles of ecological succession, several measures to rehabilitate the degraded wetland ecosystem should be taken.
6. The different tapes water was the direct driver for the succession, and the lakes in the area played the regulating and indication role in the ecological succession course of the waterlogging land.
7. Microcystin may play an important role in regulating species competition and ecological succession to help in Cyanobacteria be advantageous competitor.
8. Mui Ca Mau , Viet Nam, on the southern tip of the country, demonstrates ecological succession systems on new alluvial lands.
9. Tbis character of age distribution reflected the patterns of ecological succession and plague epizootics in the Rattus flavipectus population.
More similar words: ecological, theological, biological, ideological, psychological, archeological, technological, chronological, ornithological, terminological, success, successful, successfully, ecologist, logical, logically, illogical, illogically, cession, recession, secession, concession, accessible, inaccessible, succeed, session, succeed in, profession, expression, depression.