Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I was an easy mark, a ready and willing consumer hungry for junk food entertainment.
(2) Without goodness, beauty risks becoming shallow, an easy mark for manipulation.
(3) Using the test, they found that chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is an "easy mark" for the experimental drug ABT-737.
(4) On the curb in front of their house someone had etched a white mark, indicating to fellow travelers that this house was an "easy mark."
(5) Really, his steadily four legs, an easy mark, two long ears: He sees panic-stricken , oneself turned a donkey.
(6) Everyone knows Tom as an easy mark.
(7) The pick - pocket spotted an easy mark and tried to take his wallet.
(8) Salman has offered an easy mark for journalists.
(9) 'If you're new[Sentencedict.com ], you're an easy mark for the unscrupulous.
(10) I guess he was an easy mark.
(11) Clinton was an easy mark.
(12) Mary is an easy mark.
(13) Lafferty's longtime business partner, Allan Aitken, told me that he believed that "Biro was either a shyster or a con man, and had found in Lafferty an easy mark."
(14) By the look of her pink dress, one size too small, and her bad blonde bleach job, the students obviously felt they had an easy mark.
More similar words: easy money, primary market, money market, commodity market, money market fund, secondary market, international money market, asymmetry, asymptote, asymptotic, asymmetric, asymmetrical, asymptomatic, parasympathetic, easy, queasy, uneasy, go easy, greasy, easy going, easygoing, easy chair, speakeasy, easy-going, easy rider, free and easy, easy street, take it easy, greasy spoon, as easy as pie.