Random good picture Not show
1. A powerful snow storm is moving eastward.
2. Desert land stretches eastward across Arabia into Central Asia.
3. The eastward route might be quicker.
4. The crowd is heading eastward, believing that they can find gold there.
5. The boy went out of school and wandered eastward.
6. We followed an eastward course up the river.
7. Eastward from Rabat, we explored the Ggantija temples on the edge of Xaghra plateau.
8. Whereas most attempts sought eastward directions, Oodds proposes the alternative of Scythia and Thrace with their shamanistic traditions.
9. The river here tends eastward.
10. That means the inner core makes a complete eastward rotation about two-thirds of a second faster than the rest of the planet.
11. He was crossing the street and moving eastward.
12. As you travel eastward the route joins the River Almond where dippers and herons are familiar sights.
13. From Mission Peak, the trail meanders eastward into Sunol Park.
14. Sometimes migrant trains were seen travelling eastward, despite the higher fares, just as packed as those going west.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Big white clouds sailed eastward toward the San Bernardino mountain range.
16. Rippling from a hidden mountain lake it runs eastward through the Tujetschtal, a beautiful and little-known valley.
17. Any eastward expansion would be regarded by the government as an act of aggression.
18. He turned away and headed eastward, keeping to the safety of the deserted side streets.
19. Reindeer receded northward and eastward, and bison and horse followed.
20. Unfortunately, we sailed straight into a terrible storm, which drove us many miles eastward.
21. On February 9, 1913, a brilliant fireball appeared over Regina, Saskatchewan, heading eastward.
22. If desertification continues to spread, the dust bowl will not only undermine the economy but also trigger a huge migration eastward.
23. Here at last was the opportunity for almost unlimited eastward expansion.
24. The day was bright and windy, a string of filmy white clouds scudding eastward.
25. The symptoms are generally worse the further you fly and they are more marked after eastward flights than those to the west.
26. Speaking through various medicine-men, the deity suggested sending a Navajo delegation eastward to Taos.
27. A river rising in northern Colombia and flowing about 805 km (500 mi) eastward to the Orinoco River in central Venezuela.
28. A river rising in northeast New Mexico and flowing about , 458 km (90' mi) eastward across the Texas Panhandle to the Arkansas River in eastern Oklahoma.
29. Despite these new relationships, the fungible nature of oil will limit the extent to which this economic shift eastward translates into a geopolitical one.
30. A river of west-central Venezuela originating in the Andes of Colombia and flowing about 805 km (500 mi) eastward to the Orinoco River.
More similar words: post-war, at war, software, be at war with, award, inward, warden, forward, toward, east, hardware, inwards, beast, least, inwardly, untoward, breast, afterward, put forward, rewarding, southeast, at least, northeast, abreast, eastern, bring forward, in the least, look forward to, not in the least, upwardly mobile.