Random good picture Not show
1. Banqiao rupture structural belt is located on the eastside of Banqiao sag, which is controlled by Banqiao and Dazhangtuo faults.
2. Robert Pickton made the Downtown Eastside infamous because he was suspected of killing dozens of female prostitutes and drug addicts he met here.
3. Junkies from the Downtown Eastside sometimes run through there, sometimes naked, at all hours, and each morning an employee is sent to collect the used needles lying on the ground.
4. But for the tribe of the upper - eastside of Manhattan, it takes just one person.
5. The shoe shop is on the eastside of the shopping center close to the cafeteria.
6. Welcome to the Downtown Eastside.
7. During its 18 years, they had come to think of the eastside restaurant as a cozy home away from home.
8. The tourist service center is located 90 meters northwards of the south gate in the park and was near to the eastside of the sand beach with major functions such as baggage deposit and bath.
9. But Chan is one of several local businessmen and advocates working to improve the Downtown Eastside, a neighborhood between Chinatown and the Gastown district.
10. News accounts throughout the world have zeroed in on the striking juxtaposition of the Downtown Eastside with the Winter Games.
11. Terry used to look east, out the picture window in his living room, across Lake Washington, and joke with his mother that some day he would buy her a house on the Eastside.
12. It should also draw a good mix of upscale residents who used to shun the area because of its proximity to the Downtown Eastside.
13. Cameron called his mother, Brandy, 50,[Sentencedict.com] from the ER at Emory Eastside Medical Center.
14. "To the rest of the world, it's like we've got this lepers colony that we just don't look at, " said Valerie Coles, director of the InnerChange Foundation, which works on the Downtown Eastside.
15. VANCOUVER, British Columbia — In this urban oasis widely considered one of the most livable places in the world, the Downtown Eastside is about 15 square blocks of something else.
16. Advocates plan a Poverty Olympics on Sunday, the brainchild of four Downtown Eastside groups.
More similar words: outside, outsider, portside, outside of, left side, debit side, credit side, outsider art, at the outside, bright side, outside audit, outside service, outside financing, breaststroke, seaside, wave aside, cast aside, mid east, mideast, side by side, side-by-side, at first sight, most significant bit, as like as two peas, last supper, last straw, fast-speed, last but not least, east coast, the last straw.