Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In the Eastern Orthodox Church, it is often called the Entry into Jerusalem, and is the beginning of Holy Week.
2. Khomyakov always compared ideal Eastern Orthodox Church with Catholicism and Protestantism in reality.
3. Then I became a priest in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Eventually, in 1989, we came to America, and I am now working as an associate pastor at the First United Methodist Church in Nederland, Texas.
4. A bishop in the Eastern Orthodox Church ranking immediately below a patriarch.
5. The beliefs and practices of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
6. In the process of the cultural development in Russian, relations between Russian mentality and the Eastern Orthodox Church have become the center of attraction.
7. After 1054, the Church was divided into the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church.
8. Although this idea has been alienated into mundane monastic idea in the Western Christian World for a long time, but it continues to exist until present time in the World of Eastern Orthodox Church.
9. Most Bulgarians (82.6%) are at least nominally a member of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, the national Eastern Orthodox church.
10. Of the remaining people, about 180,000 are members of the Eastern Orthodox Church and about 7,300 are Jewish.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. She is also one of the most highly venerated saints in both the Roman Catholic and the Eastern Orthodox Church; several major feast days are devoted to her each year.
12. Of or relating to any of the churches or rites of the Eastern Orthodox Church.
More similar words: orthodox church, orthodox, unorthodox, orthodoxy, unorthodoxy, northeastern, catholic church, orthodontics, orthodontist, roman catholic church, church, churchill, churchyard, eastern, coptic church, northwestern, southeastern, easternmost, winston churchill, eastern europe, as poor as a church mouse, butter churn, eastern hemisphere, northeast, churn out, astern, easter, easterly, methodology, heterodox.