Random good picture Not show
1. Introduction: Unfolding in east-west direction, the Russia Garden features serenity of countryside life.
2. The system default for the main road east-west direction (release 30s), secondary roads north-south direction (release 20s).
3. The discrepancies in the east-west direction are somewhat larger.Sentencedict
4. If the north-south orientation can be identified, the east-west direction will be found.
5. Elsewhere were over 3000 small lanes, locally called 'hutongs'. Most of them were unsurfaced, ran in straight lines in the east-west direction, and were 4-6 m wide.
6. For example, rows of vegetables should be planted in an east-west direction. That way, as the sun passes overhead, all the plants will receive an equal amount of light.
7. The results indicated that the trends of both sand and clay particle contents were second order in the east-west direction, and first order in the north-south direction.
8. In the case of the Haiti quake, the Caribbean and North American plates slide past one another in an east-west direction.
9. On reaching low Latitudes, the splitted continents began to drift in the east-west direction and thus formed the mid-ocean ridges.
10. The cenozoic fracture cupped basin separates from north-east direction and east-west direction, and its form is controlled by active fault.
11. After the geometric precision correction, the image navigation accuracy improves 31.06% in the south-north direction and 45.21% in the east-west direction, respectively.
12. This paper deals with a displace of focusing line position which is caused by change of solar hour angle when a long axis of FMSC is placed in east-west direction.
13. The favourable ore-bearing facies of Devonian features subdivision of areas in the east-west direction and subdivision of belts in north-south direction.
14. The road, about six kilometers from the aerodrome, "was approximately 600m long and was positioned in the same east-west direction as Runway 27 at Shobdon, " said the report.
More similar words: direct distribution, direction, redirection, directional, indirection, direct action, misdirection, directionless, self-direction, undirectional, bidirectional, in all directions, stage direction, directionality, unidirectional, omnidirectional, in every direction, reverse direction, sense of direction, directional relay, north-south direction, change of direction, positive direction, negative direction, direct investment, art director, indirect investment, root directory, direct taxation, direct quotation.