Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At that time the East India Company was the virtual ruler of Bengal.
2. He became a big wheel in the East India Company.
3. The East India Company, created by royal charter, became practically a government in its own right administering territories greater in extent than Great Britain itself.
4. The East India Company, created by royal charter[sentencedict.com], became practically a government in its own right administering territories greater in extent than Great Britain herself.
5. In 1819, Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, a British East India Company official, made a treaty with the Sultan of Johore and established Singapore as a trading post and settlement.
6. The establishment of the British East India Company in 1600 was a case of economic penetration.
7. Dutch East India Company uses flutes in large numbers , but other nations have adopted it too.
8. In the historical experience of England in the East India Company there are two distinct phases, phases which actually repeat themselves recurrently even throughout the twentieth century.
9. The Dutch East India Company established a settlement at Cape Town in 1652.
10. The Dutch West India Company was an offshoot of the Dutch East India Company, which funded Henry Hudson's voyage to North America in 1609.
11. The Malay Peninsula, Captain Peter James Begbie of the Madras Artillery, part of the Honourable East India Company.
12. Hudson was English, but was hired by the Dutch East India Company in 1609 to find an eastern sea route from Europe to Asia.
13. In Holland he lived incognito as a carpenter in the shipyards of the east India company.
14. The sparsely populated island of Singapore was ceded to the British East India Company in 1819, and the city was founded the same year by Sir Thomas Raffles.
More similar words: east indies, National Broadcasting Company, west indian, feasting, multinational company, indistinct, mediastinal, mediastinum, indistinctly, indistinguishable, company, accompany, company man, company law, companion, keep company, target company, in company with, companionway, parent company, accompanist, accompanying, accompanied, india, in the company of, moving company, public company, holding company, Indian, companionable.