Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Swahili is the principal lingua franca in East Africa.
2. He had been on safari in East Africa with his son.
3. The news was beamed to East Africa by satellite.
4. The Nile flows from Lake Victoria in East Africa north to the Mediterranean Sea.
5. Part of East Africa will break away from the rest of Africa.
6. From Nairobi here's our East Africa correspondent, Colin Blane.
7. The East African Valley system begins in northern Syria and extends across East Africa into Mozambique.
8. Rangea broad : East Africa to northern South China Sea, Japan, Indonesia, Australia and New Caledonian.
9. Around 700 Arabs began to colonize East Africa.
10. Britain was mandated to govern the former colony of German East Africa.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. "Grass is now the main food for many herbivores in East Africa, " Uno said.
12. Daringly, he set out on a camping trip in east Africa.
13. Zheng He sailed as far as Madagascar off the coast of South east Africa.
More similar words: west africa, African-American, african american, African, africa, north africa, south africa, black africa, sub-saharan africa, rastafari, afro-american, rastafarian, affricate, fricative, sea star, make a stand, southeast asia, have a stake in, afrikaans, afrikaner, path of least resistance, electrical resistance, staff, united states of america, as like as two peas, distaff, staffer, last but not least, east coast, staffing.