Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Because of strong Earthshine - light from the sunlit Earth - even the Moon's night side is clearly visible in the picture.
2. We can use earthshine, together with our knowledge of the Earth's surface to help interpret the physical make up of new planets.
3. The "nightside" of the Moon is seen lit by light reflected from the daytime side of the Earth and is known as "Earthshine.
4. 2'Earthshine'... The Space Station basking in blue Earthshine as the rising sun pierces our razor-thin atmosphere to cover the Space Station with blue light.
5. The study was conducted so that in the evening, when the Moon was a waxing crescent, the reflected earthshine originated from Indian Ocean and Africa's east coast.
6. Another 400,000 kilometers away, the Moon's sunlit crescent shines brightly, its night side illuminated by Earthshine .
7. The image is a combination of long and short exposures showing details of the lunar surface illuminated by both faint earthshine and bright sunlight.
8. You can see the spectrum of the Earth, this Earthshine spectrum, and that is a very clear signal.
9. It also offered early morning risers a tantalizing view of earthshine , the dark portion of the lunar disk illuminated by sunlight reflected from the Earth.
More similar words: hearthstone, earth's crust, earth science, earthing, wear thin, clear-thinking, like nothing on earth, alkaline earth metal, alkaline earth metals, washing machine, earth, farthing, earthen, hearth, dearth, on earth, earthy, shine, earthly, unearth, shined, outshine, shine at, hearthrug, earthenware, unearthly, earthworm, earthling, clear the way, sunshine.