Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Pigeons navigate less accurately when the earth's magnetic field is disturbed.
2. The earth's magnetic field is constantly changing in both direction and intensity.
3. None the less, the earth's magnetic field is a much more reliable guide.
4. Throughout geological history, Earth's magnetic field has reversed a number of times.
5. Usually the earth's magnetic field acts as a shield.
6. Sunspots also have an effect on the earth's magnetic field.
7. One sensor detects earth's magnetic field, the other its gravitational field.
8. The earth's magnetic field protects us from the sun's harmful radiation.
9. birds, turtles and even bacteria orient to the earth's magnetic field lines.
10. This is not to say that these termites have no perception of the earth's magnetic field.
11. First there is a long-term trend caused by fluctuations in the earth's magnetic field strength.
12. In the case of the human body, that steady field is the Earth's magnetic field.
13. When lava solidifies, its tiny ferrous particles align themselves, like magnetic needles, with the earth's magnetic field.
14. But a hatchling loggerhead turtle would know just where to paddle—by reading the Earth's magnetic field.
15. Magnetic heading measuring system is a system which uses earth's magnetic field to heading.
16. Coils of wire will produce electricity while moving in the earth's magnetic field.
17. Many species use built-in ferromagnets to detect their orientation with respect to the Earth's magnetic field.
18. Lunar rock samples brought back by the Apollo astronauts provided evidence of an ancient magnetic field on the Moon about 100 times weaker than the Earth's magnetic field.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. But some astronomers always suspected that the remaining antiprotons must become trapped by the Earth's magnetic field, forming an antiproton radiation belt.
20. The Van Allen belts are composed of charged particles trapped by the earth's magnetic field.
21. This rotation that has been found allows us to forward in understanding the Earth's magnetic field.
22. We plant a large, lense shaped field with cat mint (nepeta cataria) such that its axis is parallel to the direction of the horizontal component of the earth's magnetic field.
More similar words: magnetic field, electromagnetic field, athletic field, magnetic flux, magnetic force, electromagnetic force, magnetic, electric field, diamagnetic, geomagnetic, magnetically, antimagnetic, paramagnetic, magnetic tape, magnetic pole, ferromagnetic, magnetic poles, magnetic compass, magnetic domain, magnetic stripe, magnetic resonance imaging, electromagnetic, magnetic line of force, magnetic induction, magnetic levitation, magnetic attraction, electromagnetic wave, ferromagnetic material, electromagnetic energy, magnetism.