Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Timely recognition of emerging infections requires early warning systems to detect new infectious diseases before they become public health crises.
2. She wondered if she had developed an early warning system since the fiasco with Marcus.
3. Into this would be built an early warning system to keep the business on the right financial track.
4. They have an early warning system.
5. This knowledge also improves early warning systems for the events.
6. Their fortunes may thereby serve as an early warning system to humankind of previously unrecognized environmental problems.
7. Anticipate manipulation by adopting an early warning system of large trader reporting and possibly position limits.
8. The early warning system is to confirm the status of credit risk and out the signal.
9. In this paper , an early warning system against stealth cruise missile based on network is presented.
10. Wild animal epidemic sources and disease monitoring and early warning system.
11. The anti-theft early warning system for pipeline transportation reduces false drop rate and omission rate possibly caused by the interference of the nature.
12. An early warning system puts everyone on the alert.
13. Every school should have an early warning system to avoid this problem.
14. In section 4, trying to establish a risks early warning system in trust investment fund, offers means of risk management in order to help decision-making to improve ability of risks control.
15. Strengthens the real estate early warning system function and so on.
16. Terrain defilade is a key factor for early warning system (EWS) in detecting low altitude targets, effective algorithm provides the foundation of operational simulation.
17. A kind of automobile rear-end early warning system was introduced, which is based on Ant Colony communication principle.
18. Environment monitoring and early warning system.
19. Early warning system of monetary crisis is an important component of the financial security construction of a country.
20. In essence, the early warning system is a financial analysis technique, and it identifies the achievement analysis of enterprise due to its industry with the help of financial ratios.
21. In the risk management field, a good early warning system with clearly loaning rules will help the bank's accommodator to make loans.
22. Discuss the warning nature of usual early warning system including classical and new warning system and establish the frame pattern of warning system.
23. Don't worry,[http://sentencedict.com/early warning system.html] we have a tsunami early warning system.
24. Use was made of facilities for communications, intelligence gathering, and early warning systems.
25. This article uses economical cyclical theory and the agricultural cycle theory, analyzes the early warning system of the Jiangxi grain yield from 7 aspects.
26. Finally, considering the current situation of maritime administration resources in Western Shenzhen waters, the water traffic safety early warning system in Western Shenzhen water is studied.
27. "They said EU special representatives should be sent to 20 nations on the bloc's security watch list to be on the look-out for burgeoning conflicts and act as an early warning system.
28. Experts said the data transmission speed and efficiency of relevant institutions to respond, the entire tsunami early warning system can play a key role.
29. Giuliani: Well that's why you have to have a monitoring system, an early warning system.
30. Dr. Allen is working with other scientists to develop an early warning system for California earthquakes.
More similar words: warning system, early warning, global positioning system, steering system, rating system, paging system, writing system, scoring system, heating system, banking system, cooling system, operating system, plumbing system, lighting system, accounting system, monitoring system, ventilating system, network operating system, reticular activating system, information processing system, transaction processing system, computerized accounting system, earnings, total earnings, gross earnings, earnings per share, average earnings, taxable earnings, retained earnings, price-to-earnings ratio.