Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She chose to have an early termination.
2. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
3. The agreement may be subject to early termination upon mutual written consent of the parties.
4. To those with an affected fetus, early diagnosis provides the option of early termination.
5. In most exchange management products, only banks have the right to early termination of the agreement.
6. Party A shall keep the deposit for compensation for leasing contract's early termination.
7. Propofol plus small doses fentanyl as general anesthetics for early termination pregnancy is a safe method.
More similar words: termination, extermination, determination, predetermination, self-determination, germination, coefficient of determination, terminal station, terminative, terminating, determinative, terminate, terminated, terminator, determinate, exterminate, exterminated, exterminator, indeterminate, germinate, nomination, semination, rumination, domination, lamination, abomination, elimination, bromination, examination, crimination.