Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The existence and characteristics of dynatron effect in the components and parts of several apparatus have been studied and proved in this paper.
2. BPW 77 photo - dynatron and AD 620 meter amplifier are adopted in convert and amplify circuit.
3. My factory is enterprise of a state-operated, produce dynatron of crystal of medium, small-power.
4. Dynatron, light-emitting diode, electrolytic capacitor metalized capacitor, inductance , safety capacitor , crystal oscillator , and other kind of electronic components tape.
5. We deal with a large range of line items including: tantalum electrolytic capacitors, SMD capacitors, SMD resistors, SMD inductances, SMD beads, SMD diode and dynatron, and IC.
6. Project 2: Using field effect transistor (FET) as the amplifier components would be more convenient to use and also it costs much less power than it does for dynatron.
7. The general intelligent controller for building automation system (BAS) is composed of AT89S52 and RS232 interfaces, modulus conversion chip, dynatron and NE4100 gateway etc.
8. Based on the research on the characteristic of the dynatron component and parts of an apparatus, the concept of dynatron effect was educed, and the engendering mode and principle was discussed.
More similar words: natron, matron, patron, quantum electrodynamics, matronly, patroness, megatron, patronise, patronize, patronage, patronized, patronised, patronymic, patronising, patron saint, patronizing, animatronics, patronizingly, dynast, dynamo, dynamic, dynasty, dynamism, dynamics, dynastic, dynamite, han dynasty, dynamical, dynamically, dynamometry.