Random good picture Not show
1. KM-5 is a dynamic microphone specifically tuned for snares and toms with plenty of upper bass and low mid punch.
2. The DM2.0 is a hand held dynamic microphone featuring a super-cardioid pattern to minimize feedback and effectively reject signals not originating in front of the microphone capsule.
3. Designed as a versatile professional dynamic microphone for use in a wide variety of vocal, speech and instrument applications.
4. More precise, clear, direct, crisp, and sensitive than a dynamic microphone. Used in studios, and increasingly onstage.
5. A condenser microphone always has the same output level as a dynamic microphone.
More similar words: microphone, dynamic range, photodynamic, cosmic microwave background, dynamic, dynamics, microphotograph, dynamical, microphotography, dynamically, aerodynamic, hemodynamic, thermodynamic, biodynamics, geodynamics, aerodynamics, hemodynamics, thermodynamics, hydrodynamic, thermodynamical, group dynamics, psychodynamic, hydrodynamics, dynamic balance, psychodynamics, electrodynamic, thermodynamically, pharmacodynamics, law of thermodynamics, population dynamics.