1. Durability is one yardstick of quality.
2. Nylons have the virtue of durability.
3. Airlines recommend hard-sided cases for durability.
4. The hardware is tested for composition, durability and thickness under high stress.
5. Thus, the durability of Czechoslovakia's democratic transition will be severely tested in the coming months.
6. Sometimes we find problems of durability; on other occasions manufacturers listen to our ideas and actively make changes in their products.
7. Some glazes contain elevated magnesia which increases their durability; this was certainly necessary given the low calcium oxide levels.
8. Still, Tomkins earnings likely will demonstrate the durability of the company to weathering downturns in specific markets.
9. The safety and durability that have become Volvo hallmarks are an added bonus, though anti-lock brakes are an extra ￡595.
10. If the blocks are cut from quarter-sawn timber durability will be improved over that of plain sawn timber.
11. But her durability, her will to survive, were attractive, and 1 liked her very much.
12. For exceptional durability other man-made fibres are used.
13. Like all icons, Bigfoot stands for deeper values: durability, consistency, the strong Midwestern ethic of substance over flash.
14. This rope is renowned for its high level of strength and durability.
15. Hide the brackets by adding an edging of deep wallpaper border - backing it with stiff card for extra durability.
16. Non-genuine parts may look the same, but they can cause problems of poor fit, inferior quality and limited durability.
17. Nevertheless, it's an excellent shoe for runners looking for a workhorse shoe combining stability cushioning and durability.
18. He says the machine is making an excellent job and he believes one of its positive assets is its strength and durability.
19. Anyone with a home cassette player can testify to the questionable long-term durability of tape recordings.
20. When it goes shopping for fresh solutions, the open organization ought to be looking for a good fit and durability.
21. The denier number is size of the individual threads and indicates of durability.
22. I wish you could take supper with me, that you might judge the hardness and durability of our biscuits.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. For this they were peculiarly well suited by reason of their durability, portability, uniformity and ease of recognition.
24. The seven denier hold-up achieves ultra sheer look with the durability of a 15 denier product.
25. Furthermore, future international progress towards peace seemed likely to remain contingent on the strength and durability of the Uprising.
26. Owners say they are as proud of their cars' durability as their good looks.
27. Water-based Stronghold smooth, and Stronghold textured masonry paint, reinforced with rock aggregate for extra durability.
28. For example, some surgical implants may have a greater durability or offer greater freedom of movement to the patient than others.
29. This state of the art technology will considerably reduce maintenance and increase durability of the needles three fold.
30. The right mat provides the optimum combination of safety, comfort, drainage, quality and durability for each particular application.
More similar words: ability, viability, stability, liability, disability, capability, affability, equability, probability, reliability, instability, malleability, availability, accountability, mobility, rehabilitate, rehabilitation, flexibility, gullibility, possibility, credibility, sensibility, compatibility, irascibility, incompatibility, responsibility, endurable, stabilization, utility, agility.