Random good picture Not show
1. A duplicate copy should be made for the county record office.
2. A duplicate copy of the invoice will be retained by the builder's surveyor for record purposes.
3. One copy of nonnegotiable or duplicate copy of clean on board bill of lading for crude oil.
4. A. 5 One duplicate copy of the telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 15 of the Terms of Delivery.
5. One duplicate copy of the cable or telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 17 of the Terms of Delivery.
6. A. 5 One duplicate copy of the cable or telex advice of shipment as stipulated in Clause 17 of the Terms of Delivery.
7. As required by the traceablitiy, the duplicate copy of purchase documents shall be kept.
8. The payment receipt of forwarder expense ( a duplicate copy ) is inquried.
9. We are sending you herewith a duplicate copy of the captioned payment order.
10. Duplicate copy of this form forms part of the policy.
11. Please preserve a duplicate copy of the slip after filling in information.
12. Yes, a duplicate copy is enough.
13. A duplicate copy of the file can be found on my desk.
14. We went back inside and signed the indentures, the scrivener cutting the parchment into three and keeping a duplicate copy.
15. I am so particularly pleased with these,(sentencedict .com) that I should feel much gratified by possessing a duplicate copy of each.
16. Complete the application for an official search using a carbon for the duplicate copy comprised in the one form.
17. American geneticist Calvin Bridges discovered copy number variation in 1936, when he noticed that flies that inherit a duplicate copy of a gene called Bar develop very small eyes.
More similar words: duplicate, reduplicate, in duplicate, duplicator, duplicating, duplication, reduplication, quadruplicate, duplicable, duplicity, replicate, explicate, implicate, supplicate, complicate, complicated, implicated, triplicate, duplicitous, in triplicate, uncomplicated, multiplicate, be implicated in, complicatedness, satellite communication, logical implication, plication, practical application, applicator, replicator.