Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Two rhythms that generate duple meter.
2. If you are bought again duple ( cost is 9.35 ) or 3 times that cost is lower.
3. The music for this dance, in duple time.
4. Hungarian inspired music written by classical composer -Vittorio Monti, an Italian. It is a dance piece from the 19th century in duple time.
5. The Foreign Direct Investment ( FDI ), like a double - edged sword duple influence on China's economy.
6. Rhythm. Describe the rhythmic patterns you hear . Do they seem to be duple or triple?
7. The Foreign Direct Investment ( FDI ), like a double - edged sword , has duple influence on China's economy.
8. So the effect of personality model hi this era is duple, too.
9. Most of our popular music, folk songs and things like that, are written in duple meter and in a major key.
More similar words: duplex, full duplex, duplicity, duplicate, duplicator, in duplicate, duplication, duplicitous, reduplication, couple, couplet, decuple, scruple, coupled, sextuplet, scruples, decouple, a couple of, quintuple, quadruple, quadruplet, if you please, thermocouple, married couple, pleasure principle, upland, upload, uplift, euploid, coupling.