(1) 'Are you all right?' Laura nodded dumbly.
(2) For a moment she stared dumbly at him.
(3) She was dumbly dismayed at the news.
(4) I shook my head dumbly, not believing him.
(5) For a few seconds she gazed dumbly at him.
(6) I dumbly watched the bush landscape reel by as we headed towards Kampala.
(7) Mr Piggott nodded dumbly, shut the door with a crash, and breathed deeply.
(8) He shook his head, staring dumbly through the wind screen, and relapsed into silence again.
(9) She stared dumbly into space.
(10) They stood watching dumbly in horrible fascination after it shattered.
(11) I stare dumbly from behind a glass At snow falling down the blinded door. Sentencedict.com
(12) She looked at him dumbly, and even McLeish's hardened investigator's nerve failed him.
(13) He stood there dumbly, craning his neck and swallowing noisily.
(14) One stood up, while the others stared dumbly at their mahjong pieces.
(15) He felt dumbly the meaning of her smile.
(16) I nodded dumbly and he slit the envelope.
(17) Lord Dumbly was a great gun some fifty years ago.
(18) The first time Stepmother Edna hit me I was convinced it was a mistake and waited dumbly for an apology.
More similar words: numbly, humbly, crumbly, dumb, dumbass, dumbbell, adumbral, adumbrate, dumbfound, dumbstruck, dumbwaiter, adumbration, dumbfounded, jumble, fumble, bumble, tumble, rumble, humble, mumble, dumbfounding, nimbly, tumbler, humbled, crumble, tumble to, jumbled, stumble, grumble, brambly.