Random good picture Not show
1) He was utterly dumbfounded at the bad news.
2) They were dumbfounded by all the damage done by the storm.
3) She said she was dumbfounded by the allegations.
4) He was dumbfounded by the allegations.
5) She was dumbfounded by the terrible news.
6) She was completely dumbfounded by the news.
7) We were completely dumbfounded by her rudeness.
8) He was completely dumbfounded by the incident.
9) He was dumbfounded when Ryskamp didn't apologize.
10) Peter stood for a moment, dumbfounded,[Sentencedict.com] scarcely able to contain his thoughts.
11) He turned to me in dumbfounded fury.
12) I suppose they're dumbfounded by their surroundings.
13) This suggestion dumbfounded Joe.
14) Sonny stared wide-eyed at him, dumbfounded.
15) I stood there dumbfounded.
16) Dumbfounded bankers learned that the government would not pay out on its bonds.
17) I dived angrily inside the tent to clear it,(http://sentencedict.com/dumbfounder.html) dumbfounded as to how sand could have got in.
18) I use my judgment, " he could be a "Dumbfounder Boss" who uses the wrong measures to evaluate job performance.
19) If he says, "Every case is different; I use my judgment, " he could be a "Dumbfounder Boss" who uses the wrong measures to evaluate job performance.
20) I use my judgment, " he could be a "Dumbfounder Boss" who uses the wrong measures to uate job performance.
More similar words: dumbfounded, dumbfound, dumbfounding, founder, co-founder, cofounder, foundering, founded, unfounded, confounded, ill-founded, well-founded, well founded, underground, underground cable, underground railway, underground railroad, rounder, bounder, go under, sounder, pounder, flounder, rounders, grounder, expounder, all-rounder, echo sounder, under the counter, under-the-counter.