1. The vice-president was dry-docked.
2. It was high tide and on the wharf the swing-bridge was open to allow a toy ship to enter the toy-town dry-dock.
3. The ship dry-docked for repair.
4. Naval Drydock allows the largest ships to be constructed, and also allows the free passage of much cargo.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. To drydock vessel for examination, cleaning, painting and under water work.
6. Drydock and slipway dues and costs of shifting the ship shall be allowed in full.
7. In effect she was a mobile floating drydock, capable of servicing two full-size U-boats side by side.
8. We will do this in a drydock.
9. Once finished with that process, they will eventually be lowered into the drydock below.
10. High pressure jet grouting with new twin-tube method was employed in the construction of a new drydock and the mucky soft soils in the site were successfully treated to prevent water seepage.
11. It's hard to imagine, but the giant sections of steel that are being worked on above the drydock are hoisted above the ground on these rudimentary blocks.
12. The keel for this new giant was laid in September 2009, and it is expected to move from drydock to water in July 2013.
13. These two giant sections of steel, which are placed carefully side by side above the drydock, will now be welded together.
More similar words: dry dock, dry-dock, cry down, try doing, carry down, Every dog has his day, family doctor, laundry detergent, dock, haddock, docket, docker, docked, burdock, shaddock, paddock, docking, dockyard, boondocks, dockworker, on the docket, loading dock, floating dock, shipping dock, lay down, pay down, laydown, play down, money down, chock-a-block.