1. African rivers turn to hard mud during the dry season.
2. In the dry season, the animals tend to concentrate in the areas where there is water.
3. During the dry season the land is rock hard.
4. The road is only negotiable in the dry season.
5. Of those that fruit in the dry season, 36% are animal-dispersed and 57% wind-dispersed.
6. And after a long dry season of neutrals and minimalism, perhaps fantasy fashion is a good thing.
7. The lean period at the beginning of the dry season with few available fruit resources is tolerated as the marsupials store fat.
8. They hibernate during the dry season by burrowing deep into the damp sand.
9. During the dry season, our tracks would just tear up the clay and create a cloud of red dust.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. During the dry season animals gather in large numbers around the water holes.
11. During the dry season, many of the swamps turn to hard-baked mud.
12. Then, at the beginning of the dry season, Tonle Sap river flows back to the Mekong.
13. Soon the dry season will return and food supplies will disappear.
14. In the dry season, the wonderfully cool river water is a stunning blue-green in the deep pools below the falls.
15. This was the dry season, and the ground was red and powdery.
16. In a dry season this prevents the soil surface drying out and enhances the germination rate.
17. The Quechua mark the arrival of the dry season by halting all work and celebrating with ritual fights, religious ceremonies, and meetings.
18. Sit at the bar in the dry season and you can watch elephants and giraffe at the waterhole.
19. Methods Altogether 97 water samples in dry season and 101 samples in rainy season were collected, and the mutagenicity was detected by the Vicia faba root-tip micronucleus test and comet assay test.
20. Autumn is the beginning of the dry season, precipitation decreased significantly.
21. In this climate there are no real changes of temperature, just a wet and a dry season.
22. The enemy is going to deliver an attack during the dry season.
23. Operation Amazon is timed to coincide with the start of the dry season.
24. I ordered our troops to retreat and disappear like burning grass in the dry season.
25. The profile of the new streambed shall be designed and constructed to maintain the flow at the retained stream sections in dry season.
26. Bioko receives more than 400 inches of rain a year, and although this was supposed to be the dry season, daily thunderstorms unleashed torrents.
27. The balsa tree bursts into bloom at sunset during Panama’s dry season, feeding a kaleidoscope of species.
28. The amount of water in the pond will diminish as the dry season continues.
29. That would mean 23% of China's population deprived of the dry season glacier melt, making water scarcity far more severe than it is even today.
30. Less than one-sixth of the total Mekong catchment is in China, but that upstream flow is crucial to neighbours during the dry season.
More similar words: season, off season, seasonal, in season, off-season, seasoning, seasonable, out of season, unseasonable, unseasonably, reason, treason, reasoned, reasoning, reasonable, reasonably, by reason of, treasonable, unreasonable, unreasonably, reasonableness, inductive reasoning, military service, mason, masonry, ultrasonic, george mason, disease, seasick, seaside.