Random good picture Not show
1. There may be a dry burning sensation; a dry mouth, ropy mucus, mouth ulcers.
2. Violent thirst for ice cold, and refreshing drinks; dry mouth and throat.
3. Another example would be a fever with a dry mouth but no thirst.
4. The tablet treats radiation-induced dry mouth in head and neck cancer patients.
5. Specific questioning showed symptoms of dry eyes and dry mouth.
6. Zheng Jian headache, fever pharyngodynia , dry mouth to drink, micro-cough, swelling milk moth, a sharp tongue-red, moss thin yellow, floating a few pulse.
7. For treatment of fever, delusion , over sweating, dry mouth thirst, insomnia, spermatorrhea and hypertension.
8. The common adverse reactions of this drug are dry mouth, headache, nausea and insomnia etc.
9. Dry mouth, called xerostomia, is another common problem among people with diabetes.
10. Dry mouth can often Ophiopogon japonicus, such as Chinese medicine Shashen tea drinking.
11. Dry Mouth Saliva lubricates the mouth, dehydration reduces the amount available.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Of disease, skin diseases, bad breath, dry mouth, constipation, duodenum, digestive system and effective.
13. It's also connected to dry mouth or respiratory tract infections, sinus infections or gastrointestinal problems.
14. Alcoholic drinks decrease saliva production resulting in a dry mouth and consequent bad breath.
15. They also are more likely to have dry mouth (xerostomia), which increases the risk of decay.
16. Dry mouth - it is helpful to drink plenty of water, chew gum, and clean teeth daily.
17. Palate : Dry mouth. Natural acidity typical of that valley mouth, citric and sweet aromas pleasantly persist.
18. No diarrhea, rapid heart beat, insomnia, dizziness, dry mouth, and other adverse reactions.
19. We have all had a shaky hand and a dry mouth before speaking in public.
20. I notice that you show jump ... does your horse suffer from a dry mouth condition?
21. Thirstlessness is usual even with a fever or the dry mouth which is also commonly present.
22. The impact includes the feeling of drowsiness, disorientation, shakiness , dry mouth, blurred vision and an inability to concentrate.
23. With Sj?gren's, the body's immune system mistakenly attacks tear ducts and saliva glands, leading to chronically dry eyes and dry mouth (called xerostomia).
24. Bird wax into the base of the shell membrane and the more dry mouth, Matte.
25. Be sure to ask the doctor or pharmacist if any of your medicines cause dry mouth.
26. Ally surreptitiously guzzles water at every chance to avoid the dreaded dry mouth kiss.
27. The most commonly observed adverse events, all mild and transient, were headache, paresthesia, upper respiratory infection, dry mouth, nasopharyngitis , and constipation.
28. Occasionally, ice chips may be ordered because they relieve a dry mouth.
29. TCM manuals indicate some side effects including dizziness, nausea, dry mouth and nosebleed.
30. Certain drugs such as antidepressants and antihistamines predispose to dry mouth leading to halitosis.
More similar words: by mouth, plymouth, mealy-mouthed, mealymouthed, plymouth rock, plymouth colony, lachrymose, every month, dry measure, laundryman, rotary motion, at the very moment, anonymous, synonymous, eponymous, anonymously, mickey mouse, antonymous, homonymous, mouth, synonymously, mouthy, pseudonymous, mouth off, rocky mountain, badmouth, vermouth, big mouth, mouthwash, mouthful.