Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For treatment of fever, delusion , over sweating, dry mouth thirst, insomnia, spermatorrhea and hypertension.
2. The common adverse reactions of this drug are dry mouth, headache, nausea and insomnia etc.
3. Dry mouth can often Ophiopogon japonicus, such as Chinese medicine Shashen tea drinking.
4. Dry Mouth Saliva lubricates the mouth, dehydration reduces the amount available.
5. Of disease, skin diseases, bad breath, dry mouth, constipation, duodenum, digestive system and effective.
6. It's also connected to dry mouth or respiratory tract infections, sinus infections or gastrointestinal problems.
7. Alcoholic drinks decrease saliva production resulting in a dry mouth and consequent bad breath.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Dry mouth - it is helpful to drink plenty of water, chew gum, and clean teeth daily.
9. Palate : Dry mouth. Natural acidity typical of that valley mouth, citric and sweet aromas pleasantly persist.
10. No diarrhea, rapid heart beat, insomnia, dizziness, dry mouth, and other adverse reactions.
11. Most people have experienced a dry mouth at one time or another.
12. We have all had a shaky hand and a dry mouth before speaking in public.
13. Bird wax into the base of the shell membrane and the more dry mouth, Matte.
14. Be sure to ask the doctor or pharmacist if any of your medicines cause dry mouth.
15. Ally surreptitiously guzzles water at every chance to avoid the dreaded dry mouth kiss.
16. Occasionally, ice chips may be ordered because they relieve a dry mouth.
17. TCM manuals indicate some side effects including dizziness, nausea, dry mouth and nosebleed.
18. Certain drugs such as antidepressants and antihistamines predispose to dry mouth leading to halitosis.
More similar words: by mouth, plymouth, mealy-mouthed, mealymouthed, plymouth rock, plymouth colony, lachrymose, every month, dry measure, laundryman, rotary motion, at the very moment, anonymous, synonymous, eponymous, anonymously, mickey mouse, antonymous, homonymous, mouth, synonymously, mouthy, pseudonymous, mouth off, rocky mountain, badmouth, vermouth, big mouth, mouthwash, mouthful.