Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Yet if I had my druthers, I would close it down tomorrow after nearly 30 years.
2) If I had my druthers, I'd go fishing.
3) If I had my druthers, I'd go skating.
4) If I had my druthers, I'd go swimming.
5) Given my druthers, I'd eat cake.
More similar words: ruth, truth, in truth, rutherford, untruth, ruthless, babe ruth, truthful, home truth, half-truth, untruthful, truthfully, ruthlessly, tell the truth, rutherford b. hayes, truthfulness, moment of truth, to tell the truth, sojourner truth, ruthlessness, intersperse, rut, brut, strut, brute, brutal, rutted, crutch, brutish, brutally.