Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
2. Meanwhile, the Medellin drug cartel has been largely dismantled and its leader, Pablo Escobar, was killed.
3. The elimination of Gustavo has weakened the drug cartel.
4. Employee's brother-in-law was kidnapped by a drug cartel while in Mexico.
5. Police detained five alleged drug cartel gunmen in the raid.
6. In northeastern Mexico, troops killed three suspected drug cartel gunmen in a gunbattle and also freed a kidnap victim near the industrial city of Monterrey, the Defense Department said Saturday.
7. A drug cartel leader is on the run to Mexico, without knowing that a border-town sheriff is waiting for him. With Liam Neeson as the sheriff.
8. Social media users who denounce drug cartel activities along the Mexican border received a brutal warning this week: Two mangled bodies hanging like cuts of meat from a pedestrian bridge.
9. Five suspected members of the Zetas drug cartel in Mexico have been arrested in connection with an arson attack on a casino last week which killed 52 people.
10. Five suspected members of the Zetas drug cartel were arrested on Sunday.
11. Harvey Weinig Convicted of laundering $ 19m for the Cali drug cartel.
12. If Paez is extradited to the United States, he could potentially be a source of important information on the drug cartel.
13. Wildfire investigators in California are looking for marijuana growers tied to a Mexican drug cartel whom they suspect ignitd a blaze that has charred more than 87,000 acres of a national forest.
14. He was arrested for acting as a front man for a drug cartel.
15. State prosecutors blamed the murders on rival drug factions, including members of the Arellano Felix drug cartel.
16. Police believe it was an act of revenge by the Zetas drug cartel after the officer named gang members involved in the casino attack.
17. The Mexican government says security forces have killed Ignacio "Nacho" Coronel, a top member of the powerful Sinaloa drug cartel.
18. The Mexican army says it has killed 27 suspected drug cartel gunmen in a clash near the US border.
19. While Celia does time for renting out a grow house, Nancy cozies up to a Mexican drug cartel.
20. The inmates are likely connected to the Gulf Cartel, a powerful drug cartel operating in northern Mexico, Medina said in a statement Saturday.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The Iranians planned to hire a man they believed was a member of a Mexican drug cartel and pay him $1.5 million to carry out the assassination, the U.S. said.
22. MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican army captured a key figure in the cult-like Knights Templar drug cartel that is sowing violence in western Mexico, a top officer announced Tuesday.
23. The 63-year-old is due to make his return to acting in a modern Western The Last Stand, in which he will play a sheriff defending his town from a drug cartel boss.
24. More than 300 people have been arrested in a series of drug raids targeting a Mexican drug cartel operating in the US, American officials have said.
More similar words: cartel, shopping cart, carte, carter, a la carte, descartes, cartesian, jimmy carter, carte blanche, rene descartes, carotid artery, drug, drugged, drug-free, druggist, drug abuse, drug lord, drug bust, drugstore, drug addict, drug dealer, drug traffic, generic drug, designer drug, drug addiction, antiviral drug, fertility drug, cartesian coordinate system, drug withdrawal, drug trafficker.