1. He was in the pay of the drugs barons.
2. The drug barons have themselves become substantial land holders, effectively controlling several departments.
3. Orders to kill are still issued by the drug barons.
4. The drug baron was extradited to the United States from Colombia.
5. The drugs barons often win the support of the poor because they provide the means for entire communities to make a living.
6. Judge orders confiscation of smuggler's ￡1.5m assets Drugs baron faces 15 years in solitary.
7. The drug baron behind it all is called Cherokee.
8. The DEA and the Justice Department put a full-court press on the drug barons.
9. These very poor women who are used as mules by drug barons often get long prison sentences.
10. But it helps to expiate our imagined sins if we have a bogeyman to hand,[http://sentencedict.com] a Drug Baron.
11. We pour another glass and vent our spleen on drug barons and dope fiends.
12. There's little hope in this film - the forces of law are as bad in their way as the drug barons.
13. Doctors and accountants are one thing; husbands on the brink of divorce or even drug barons close to capture are another.
14. The government refused to give any concessions to the powerful drug barons.
15. Sara identified the man as Kang, a notorious gang leader and drug baron.
More similar words: drug bust, baron, barony, baronet, baroness, baronial, rugby, rugby ball, drug, barbarously, barbarossa, barbarous, drug user, do drugs, drugged, drug abuse, drug-free, drug lord, druggist, drugging, drugstore, drug cartel, drug dealer, drug addict, gateway drug, drug traffic, generic drug, designer drug, drug-addicted, antiviral drug.