Random good picture Not show
1. The rain was dripping from the trees.
2. Water was dripping onto the floor below.
3. Her boots were muddy and her hair was dripping .
4. Rain pattered gently outside, dripping on to the roof from the pines.
5. He became aware of the soft, faint sounds of water dripping.
6. Rain was dripping from the trees.
7. Her hair was still dripping wet.
8. Sweat is dripping from his forehead.
9. Water was dripping onto the floor.
10. The water was dripping from the tap.
11. Water was dripping down the walls.
12. One day, the ten day of ten money,(sentence dictionary) money. Little strokes fell great oaks. Dripping water wears through a stone.
13. The rain was dripping off the roof.
14. She came to the party dripping with gold .
15. My hair was dripping and my shoes squelched as I walked.
16. Constant dripping wears away the stone.
17. Amid the trees the sea mist was dripping.
18. His wife came in, dripping with diamonds.
19. Water is dripping from that leaky faucet.
20. The dripping water had sculpted strange shapes out of the rocks/sculpted the rocks into strange shapes.
21. Baste frequently with pan drippings and remaining butter mixture.
22. Cook slightly , place tomatoes and pan drippings in a blender processprocess 1 minute longer.
23. Drip pan:a pan for catching the drippings from roasting meat.
24. Remove and drain on paper towels. Add shallots to bacon drippings and saute until golden, about 10 minutes.
25. Using a large spoon, skim most of the fat off the pan drippings.
26. Keep poultry on the bottom shelf of the freezer, to prevent drippings from falling on and contaminating other food.
27. If there is any slush on the bottom of the truck, it should be washed off in the wash bay. There should be no slush or drippings allowed to go into the receiving pit.
28. The work engraver is fine, even displays the camel body's on hair drippings sends!
29. However , some of the meat juices and fat may be retained in pan drippings.
30. My child, eat honey, for it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste.
More similar words: dripping, ripping, tripping, gripping, stripping, chippings, trippingly, asset stripping, nipping, dipping, hipping, clipping, shipping, flipping, snipping, whipping, chipping, skipping, slipping, equipping, fly-tipping, trappings, droppings, whipping boy, worshipping, shipping dock, skipping rope, shipping route, ocean shipping, whipping cream.