Random good picture Not show
1. "It's a drip-drip thing, " Mr Archer says. "Business will getto know about it.
2. All night I heard the drip-drip - drip of the water.
3. With plenty of money sloshing around, what drip-drip of offerings the stock market regulator allows will still be heavily outmatched by demand, stocking over-enthusiasm for new offerings.
4. The only other sound is the slow drip-drip of icebergs becoming a watery oneness with the surrounding sea.
5. The drip-drip - drip of a leaky faucet can waste huge amounts of water over time.
6. Above its heavy breathing, all you can hear in this wilderness is the drip-drip of melting ice and a crash as icebergs cleave into even smaller lumps[sentencedict.com/drip-drip.html], called growlers.
7. Dr Papadopoulos told the Times Educational Supplement: "It's a drip-drip effect.
8. LONDON (Reuters) - The euro zone debt crisis is a story that just will not go away, a drip-drip water torture that investors and financial markets cannot ignore.
9. Dr Papadopoulos told the Times Educational Supplement: "It's a drip-drip effect. Look at porn stars and look at how the average girls looks now."
10. United didn't create many chances either, but Giggs says the Reds have just the man for the job when goals are demanded from a drip-drip supply line.
11. It is like a leak in your confidence bucket - constantly drip-drip - dripping away your confidence and self esteem.
12. Now, in this dust country of ours, what i yearn for is to hear the drip-drip of rain beating against leaves.
13. It is in the nature of water torture, after all, that the drip-drip continues.
More similar words: drip-dry, drip, drippy, dripping, drip-feed, drip feed, drippage, drippings, quadriplegic, quadriplegia, quadripartite, postnasal drip, intravenous drip, strip down, rip, trip, ripe, grip, rip out, ripper, rip up, rip off, gripe, ripen, rip-off, strip, ripoff, tripe, scrip, drib.