Random good picture Not show
1) We stretch out our tired legs and drink cups of tea we have brought up from the pantry.
2) She took my temperature and urged me to drink cup after cup of hot water.
3) There should be a separate drinking cup for each family member.
4) An ancient Greek drinking cup; two handles and footed base.
5) A heavy cylindrical drinking cup usually having a handle.
6) Bring your own toiletries and drinking cup rather than using the prepackaged ones provided.
7) Fill the eye cup (or drinking cup) to the brim with room-temperature water.
8) Drinking cup (beiju) is a homophone for "tragedy" in Chinese,(http://sentencedict.com/drinking cup.html) while toothbrush cup (xiju) is homophone for "comedy".
9) My dear friends, let's raise our drinking cup to wish XX's future will be better.
10) When not in use, the drinking cup hides the 3 containers on a heating base with retractable cord.
11) Some times are liking in the afternoon drinking cup of coffee, is listening to the music leisure or chats with the friend.
12) She reuses her drinking cup for days without washing it, and she saves her dishwater for plants and unheated shower water to flush the toilet.
13) He had to rinse his own drinking cup and wait until the water ran cold in the faucet.
14) Unique drinking cup holder by itself.
15) In reality, one finds people reading newspapers, knitting and drinking cups of tea, but this constitutes rather dull television.
16) Remember any special needs of handicapped people such as drinking cups and specially designed cutlery.
17) On the trip away from her childhood home, she let the maid get away with taking her golden drinking cup.
18) Clean the inside of an eye cup or a plain drinking cup using antibacterial soap.
19) Clean the inside of an eye cup or a plain drinking cup using antibacterial soap. Rinse very thoroughly to remove all traces of the soap.
20) Pleased when the front of the distance, singing a song, drinking cup, that is how fun ah.
21) Coffee itself is pretty low in calories, but it's all the stuff people put in them that start to add up. And they keep drinking cup after cup.
22) One popular choice could be "Life is a cup, it's up to you to decide whether it's a drinking cup or a toothbrush cup.
More similar words: blinking cursor, drinking, drinking age, drinking water, drinking straw, drinking glass, drinking fountain, drink in, measuring cup, airing cupboard, thinking cap, shrinking, shrinking violet, inking, sinking, linking, winking, thinking, clinking, blinking, stinking, sinking feeling, unwinking, unblinking, unthinking, sinking fund, linking verb, unblinkingly, freethinking, free-thinking.