Random good picture Not show
1) She doesn't enjoy drinking chocolate soda.
2) Juliet tensed as she spooned drinking chocolate into two mugs.
3) They're handing out drinks, chocolate bars and advice on resting from the road.
4) Vending machines Vending machines usually sell items such as hot or cold drinks chocolate and cigarettes.
5) From then on, drinking chocolate had more of the smooth consistency and the pleasing flavor it has today.
6) Casanova, the infamous womanizer, made a habit of drinking chocolate before his romantic escapades.
7) As drinking chocolate became popular, chocolate houses grew up in England.
8) Rich men spent hours in them, drinking chocolate while they played cards for money,[http://sentencedict.com/drinking chocolate.html] read the newspapers and shared the latest gossip.
9) He became a manufacturer of drinking chocolate and cocoa, laying the foundation for the Cadbury chocolate business.
10) In one study of 5-year-old girls, one child noted that dieting involved drinking chocolate milkshakes — her mother was using Slim-Fast drinks.
11) Cadbury dates back to 1824 when John Cadbury, from a wealthy Quaker family, opened his first shop in Birmingham selling cocoa and drinking chocolate.
12) He soon established himself as one of the leading cocoa and drinking chocolate traders in Birmingham.
13) The popularity and growing sales of John Cadbury's cocoa and drinking chocolate of 'superior quality' determined the future direction of the business.
More similar words: chocolate pudding, chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate bar, chocolate egg, drinking cup, chocolate milk, milk chocolate, chocolate-brown, chocolate cake, dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, chocolate sauce, chocolate syrup, white chocolate, bitter chocolate, chocolate mousse, chocolate chip cookie, drinking water, drinking, drinking age, drinking straw, drinking glass, drinking fountain, drink in, lateral thinking, thinking cap, blinking cursor, shrinking, shrinking violet.