Random good picture Not show
(1) As Ramsay reached it, he could hear the draw-bar within click into place.
(2) The Y - frame drawbar is constructed from two solid beams that can bear more loads.
(3) Experiments were done on the drawbar performance of a single driven tyre 7.50-16 on the different roads. The main drawbar performance constants were gained.
(4) I hurriedly with body of the hanging drawbar, quickly hook lives a coral reef, mega honked not to put, otherwise, I would like a leaf samples may transpire coiled where.
(5) The suitcase body is provided with an adjustable drawbar and roller wheels.
(6) The predicting formula of the drawbar pull of driven wheels running on the sand is obtained by model test.
(7) This method is also suitable for locomotive horizontal drawbar kinetic analysis.
(8) Terry Allen burning off bolts on drawbar center casting. Sentencedict.com
(9) It is necessary to know and study the drawbar performance of the used driven lyre for the best use of the tractor.
(10) Put in the drawbar to the spindle shaft center hole.
(11) The test result indicates that the drawbar efficiencies of the build block types are not lower than that of conventional tractors.
(12) A computer simulation model was developed to predict drawbar performance for a tracked tractor in the field.
(13) Increasing lug height will improve drawbar pull and driving efficiency, while interaction of lug height with pair number will cau...
(14) The paper uses rigid-plastic FEM method to simulate the forging processing of tractor drawbar. The simulation results is very close to the practice.
(15) Validity of the theory model is verified by experiments for predicting the drawbar force, steering torque and turning resistance torque.
(16) It is usually used in the narrow ground because of the small turning radius. 4-wheel drive bring it high drawbar force.
(17) Landed just know, my friend thank masters have in just that place was riptide rushed up, for that he also put drawbar to break.
(18) The results show that when increasing the wheel load, drawbar pull accordingly increase and the tractive efficiency show downtrend before uptrend.
(19) The increase of lug height may result in the improvement of drawbar pull and driving efficiency.
More similar words: drawback, draw back, drawbridge, clawback, crowbar, strawberry, strawberry jam, draw straws, strawberry ice cream, strawberry hemangioma, draw, drawl, drawn, drawee, draw up, draw on, drawer, draw off, draw out, redraw, draw in, undrawn, drawers, drawn-out, indrawn, drawdown, drawing, draw aside, draw into, withdraw.