Random good picture Not show
(1) If we can draw a conclusion here it would be simply that Ishmael went to sea to find his place among men.
(2) Finally, we can draw a conclusion after compared the experiment value and fitting value that the fitting value of experience formula and experiment data inosculate well, the error is about 4.2%.
(3) In the end draw a Conclusion and a Prospect.
(4) We draw a conclusion from the paper: mixing of foreign material becomes one factor of production quality.
(5) Through the compare we can draw a conclusion that the gray forecasting precision is the best, the exponential curve method is the second best, and the logarithmic curve method is the worst.
(6) Then we draw a conclusion that M A were driven by many factors rather than one.
(7) Through the demonstration, we draw a conclusion that the system based on cash flow information can reflect the real credit risk than the traditional system.
(8) It may draw a conclusion that the results coincide with the truth.
(9) I find it difficult to draw a conclusion on that.
(10) So, we can draw a conclusion that under certain population capacity, the in-migration by force will inevitably result in the outflow of immigration, and the in-migrants are easier to flow out.
(11) The author draw a conclusion from annual effect analyse that extend row and lower density is one of effective ways adding bolls forming and reduce bolls drop.
(12) And then we draw a conclusion by lucubrating that the influence of the extinction ratio is not linear with system homodyne crosstalk requirements in the case of a single crosstalk signal.
(13) So we can draw a conclusion that the disease incidence of head smut can be reduced if we keep suitable water after seedling stage.
(14) Taking all factors into account, we can draw a conclusion that the former carrie weight.
(15) We can draw a conclusion from results of experiments that the measure we take enhances contrast of edges of the blind-hole and improves the measurement precision of its consumedly.
(16) We draw a conclusion that BSG can be a carricer for NCF.
(17) It is important to draw a conclusion from the facts.
(18) To draw a conclusion of how a free economy system can help to promote the development of the foreign economic activities. Sentencedict.com
(19) These reasons are not enough to draw a conclusion.
(20) It was safe to draw a conclusion that eutopic endometrium was more similar to ectopic endometrium other than normal endometrium in the expression of these chemokines receptors.
(21) We can draw a conclusion that the formal specification methods can describe the service more precisely.
(22) Lastly, I draw a conclusion on the entire research work and the effort I maked.
(23) From what is said above, we can draw a conclusion.
(24) The author tries to draw a conclusion from its seven aspects:the background, basic theory, trait of thought of reform, construction, teaching reforms, range and features.
(25) Reporters in person to detect and shoot digital photos of the snow - screen, and draw a conclusion.
(26) The drug testing institution that accepts the application shall, within the time limit specified by the drug regulatory department under the State Council, draw a conclusion from the re-test.
(27) By the fact analysis for ShangHai real estate, this paper draw a conclusion that ShangHai real estate exist the periodical fluctuation, and describe the wave graph by Diffusion Index.
(28) It still takes equality, adequacy and efficiency of investment system into consideration, we draw a conclusion: the present investment system model isn't fit for Chinese condition.
(29) It obtain the temperature of room air and floor, mean radiant temperature of building envelope and draw a conclusion of human body comfort.
(30) In chapter five, the results of the experiments are analysed, we draw a conclusion that the thickness of ablator should try to reach the critical thickness.
More similar words: conclusion, in conclusion, conclude, allusion, exclusive, exclusively, withdrawal, conception, conversion, confession, concentration, congressional, include, cluster, including, draw, draw in, draw on, drawer, draw out, draw up, drawing, laconic, draw back, withdraw, constitutional convention, clear away, conceit, concept, concede.