Random good picture Not show
1. The road slopes gently downwards for a mile or two.
2. Benedict pointed downwards again with his stick.
3. He lay face downwards on his bed.
4. She climbed downwards to a lower branch of the tree.
5. Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards.
6. Hold out your hands with your palms facing downwards.
7. She placed the cards face downwards on the table.
8. The garden sloped gently downwards to the river.
9. He fell face downwards in the sand.
10. House prices will continue to spiral downwards.
11. She was lying face downwards on the grass.
12. With one wing damaged, the model airplane spiralled downwards.
13. The value of the pound swung downwards.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The body was lying face downwards .
15. The water filters downwards through the rock for hundreds of feet.
16. This estimate may have to be adjusted downwards.
17. The garden sloped gently downwards towards the river.
18. He was lying face downwards on the pavement.
19. The death toll was later revised downwards to 689.
20. Everyone from the chairman downwards is taking a pay cut.
21. This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity.
22. Prices have tended downwards over recent years.
23. Hold out your arms with the palms facing downwards.
24. Forecasts of economic growth are being revised downwards.
25. He works backwards, building a house from the top downwards.
26. The tramp was found lying on the floor face downwards.
27. Nine per cent of commuters used public transport in 1995 and the trend is downwards.
28. Official projections of the spread of Aids have mercifully been revised downwards .
29. It was a policy welcomed by world leaders from the US president downwards.
30. To be a good manager, you must know how to devolve responsibility downwards.
More similar words: inwards, backwards and forwards, inward, inwardly, towards, afterwards, down with, earthenware, korean war, anwar sadat, innards, hardship, as regards, on the cards, house of cards, ward, quality standards, sward, award, reward, toward, warden, wayward, forward, coward, upward, steward, awkward, hardware, leeward.