Random good picture Not show
1. Downwardly sticky wages gives a J shape to the curve, labelled, with the curve beginning at the existing price level.
2. The improved multi-functional combined kitchen range can downwardly discharge fume and combines a kitchen stove, a ventilator and a disinfection cabinet together.
3. The mill casing is provided with a downwardly aligned cylindrical collar which may be axially adjusted to set a grinding gap between the rotor and the mill casing.
4. That's a decline from a downwardly revised $ 2.569 trillion in November.
5. With the same average reinforcement density, the downwardly strong mode gave tile maximum critical height, and the upwardly -strong mode gave the minimum one.
6. The removable seat cushion includes a collection of downwardly extending engagement members that engage the mesh upon insertion through voids in the mesh.
7. A dispenser for dispensing a web downwardly from a vertically arranged tubular roll of the web provides for preventing unwanted dispensing of the web under the influence of gravity.
8. Right: stalagmites are one of the many treats in store for the downwardly mobile.
9. It was Keynes's view that, in practice, the money wage rate was downwardly rigid.
10. But the index's annualized growth rate soared to a 38-year high of 19.6 percent from a downwardly revised 17.4 percent the prior week, a number which was originally 17.5 percent.
11. There are plenty of older people who do manual work – any work is seen as better than no work – and there is nothing especially demeaning about being downwardly mobile at the end of one's life.
12. The ADP report showed private payrolls fell from a downwardly revised 177,000 in April, well short of expectations for 175,000. It was the lowest level since September 2010.
13. The index fell to 52.9, down sharply from a downwardly revised 62.7 the month before, with an increasing number of households saying jobs were 'hard to get.'
14. Real after-tax incomes fell 0.1% in July, compared with a downwardly revised 0.1% gain in disposable incomes for June.
15. An oil collecting space is formed in the tail end of the blade by the downwardly concave of the tail end of the blade, and the oiling and the lubrication conditions of the blade are improved.
16. There are a third of us who are in immediate danger of being downwardly mobile.
17. The handle can include an upper portion defining a distal section connectable to the cutting blade assembly and a lower portion extending downwardly from the upper portion.
18. The polynomial local regression is used to find these operators in the paper. These lifting steps take integers downwardly . Then the wavelet transforms that map integers to integers are realized.
18. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
19. The Economic Cycle Research Institute, an independent forecasting group, said its Weekly Leading Index (WLI) fell to 142.4 in the week ended May 18 from a downwardly revised 142.6 in the prior week.
20. On the contrary, the radial gradient of axial velocity decreases downwardly along the axial direction. Therefore, the axial velocity distribution becomes horizontal gradually.
21. The spout of the casting trough comprises a curved pouring edge and a downwardly directed curved pouring surface.
22. Impegement plates (150, 152) are easily installed and removed in the oven chamber (70) to provide impingement air upwardly or downwardly.
23. An ejector arm on the coffee brewer engages an ejector blade on the lower cartridge shell and biases the lower coffee shell downwardly to eject the used coffee cartridge into a used cartridge bin.
More similar words: downward, downwards, inwardly, lie face downwards, cowardly, forwardly, upwardly, outwardly, awkwardly, backwardly, upwardly mobile, straightforwardly, hardly, wizardly, hardly any, bastardly, niggardly, dastardly, onward, inward, hardly ever, hardly at all, inwards, sunward, vanward, onwards, haphazardly, hardly anybody, hardly anything, inwardness.