Random good picture Not show
1) Each firm will face a downward-sloping demand curve.
2) With the downward-sloping supply curve, higher interest rates lead to lower demand and lower supply.
3) Expected to ship toward the direction of downward-sloping shelf, cargo sliding down under the action of gravity.
4) That's a strongly downward-sloping term structure.
5) Then the--so the term structure was downward-sloping until about two and a half years and then it was upward sloping.
6) The thesis constructs an employment decision model based on a downward-sloping labor supply curve, and parses a type employment called by the author as "expenditure-constraint-causing unemployment".
More similar words: downwards, lie face downwards, downward, downwardly, sloping, onwards, inwards, heavenwards, backwards and forwards, from this day onwards, loping, galloping, walloping, enveloping, developing, developing world, developing country, galloping inflation, developing countries, downslope, sloppiness, onward, inward, vanward, sunward, peloponnesian war, inwardly, legal opinion, inwardness, heavenward.