Random good picture Not show
1. There was a gradual downtrend in the price of grain.
2. The resulting downtrend is not as dynamic as the two preceding moves, with alternating Impulse buy and sell signals.
3. If you anticipate a drawn - out downtrend, it is better to sell short the underlying security.
4. Organochrorinated pesticides residues(666, DDT) maintained downtrend and organophosphorus pesticides residues met the national associated criteria except methyl parathion in cereals.
5. The whole ecological benefit shows downtrend, especially the area of nutrient waterhead and water and soil benefit in forest get large, and on the contrary the forest area lessens.
6. The increase slowed to 0.4 percent, possibly indicating the start of a downtrend.
7. The CCI indicator is very close to a bullish breakout point at this downtrend line. A counter-trend rally could be near.
8. A move above trend line 2 will develop another small rally, followed by a new downtrend.
9. This scenario will prove out a continuation of a downtrend.
10. The bounce left the U.S. dollar index .DXY up at 75.655 and off 15-mth lows of 74.774, but remains within a well-defined downtrend channel that stretches back to May.
11. The haze - active protein ( HAP ) is one of the major factors which result in the unstability downtrend.Sentence dictionary
12. The proportion of resident consumption in final consumption and the proportion of resident consumption in GDP(resident consumption rates) both showed downtrend.
13. But along with micelle ( pink ) mix into quantity increases mortar compressive strength to show downtrend.
14. The results show that when increasing the wheel load, drawbar pull accordingly increase and the tractive efficiency show downtrend before uptrend.
15. The results showed that the cost of wheat production increased continuously, while the net profit and cost profit percentage showed the downtrend in Hebei Province from 1995 to 2006.
16. The back ohmic contact resistance of Al-BSF by DC magnetron sputtering is downtrend with the annealing temperature increasing, and less than that by the screen printing process.
More similar words: downtrodden, step-down transformer, trend, trendy, uptrend, entrench, trend line, trendline, entrenched, set the trend, trendsetter, entrepreneur, heartrending, trendsetting, trend analysis, entrepreneurial, entrenchment, downtown, down town, get down to, down tools, down time, downtime, downturn, put down to, boil down to, down the line, down the drain, down-to-earth, from strength to strength.