Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) That sounds like fiddle - faddle double-talk , but I don't know any less recursive way to say it.
(2) However, if double-talk is present in the first signal, then the non - adaptive filter is not updated.
(3) A communication system includes an echo canceller and double-talk detector.
(4) Talk straight, don't double-talk me.
(5) Celia snapped, " double-talk, what does it mean? "
(6) This paper presents a novel double-talk detector ( DTD ) based on ra nearest neighbor line ( NNL ) classifier.
(7) Upon detection of double-talk status, operation of the echo canceller is suspended.
(8) Government double-talk deepened the scandal.
(9) He gave us no real reasons, just the usual politician's double-talk.
More similar words: double talk, double take, double taxation, double, doublet, doubled, doubles, redouble, double up, double row, redoubled, double bed, double time, double bond, doublethink, on the double, double bass, double-park, double back, double star, double chin, double dutch, double room, at the double, double date, double entry, double over, double-faced, double-cross, double check.