Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He accused the ambassador of diplomatic double-talk.
(2) The leader was just double-talking, full of generalities and promising nothing.
(3) The director double-talked us .
(4) The statement, in the best Pentagonian double-talk, was designed to deceive.
(5) That sounds like fiddle - faddle double-talk , but I don't know any less recursive way to say it.
(6) However, if double-talk is present in the first signal, then the non - adaptive filter is not updated.
(7) A communication system includes an echo canceller and double-talk detector.
(8) Talk straight, don't double-talk me.
(9) Celia snapped, " double-talk, what does it mean? "
(10) This paper presents a novel double-talk detector ( DTD ) based on ra nearest neighbor line ( NNL ) classifier.
(11) Upon detection of double-talk status, operation of the echo canceller is suspended.
(12) Government double-talk deepened the scandal. Sentencedict.com
(13) He gave us no real reasons, just the usual politician's double-talk.
(14) If she had a gift, he thought, it was for parable and double-talk.
(15) The double talk detector computes a squared norm of the filter weight vector and detects an increase of the squared norm in order to detect double-talk status.
More similar words: double talk, double take, double taxation, double, doublet, doubled, doubles, redouble, double up, double row, redoubled, double bed, double time, double bond, doublethink, on the double, double bass, double-park, double back, double star, double chin, double dutch, double room, at the double, double date, double entry, double over, double-faced, double-cross, double check.