Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He suffered headaches and double vision after hitting his head in the accident.
2. This double vision of the woman-goddess is said to be the mainspring of Shakespeare's tragedies.
3. Dizziness with blurred or double vision.
4. Shakespeare's early poems sketch that double vision and later many of his heroes are plagued by it.
5. However, children rarely complain of double vision because their brains suppress the image from the squinting eye.
6. Eyes Blurred vision, double vision, sensitivity to bright lights.
7. He complained that the new lenses gave him double vision and headaches.
8. Repeat prescription 16. Double vision 17.
9. Double vision denotes two ways of seeing, that is, people hold two opposite opinions simultaneously.
10. Glare, halos and double vision. After surgery you may have difficulty seeing at night.
11. Severe strabismus leads to double vision and can be treated today by surgery.
12. He suffers from slight double vision.
13. With another human being present vision becomes double vision, inevitably.
14. Local-colorists thus evince the "double vision" characteristic of the postcolonial author who has one eye on the hegemonic audience and the other on their native subjects.
15. I had double vision before I got hit.
16. I have no double vision.
17. He has double vision.
18. The operation left Keith profoundly disabled, he's deaf, he walks with difficulty and suffers double vision.
19. He can walk and his speech is not affected, but he suffers from poor concentration and intermittent double vision.
20. If the two eyes are not directed at the same object, double vision results.
21. This can cause symptoms such as glare, halos, starbursts, and ghost images double vision after surgery.
21. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
22. Is it okay if I help a real person with double vision and vertigo?
23. In this therapy, eye doctors prescribe exercises that can relieve double vision, focus problems and conditions like strabismus, also known as crossed eyes.
24. According to this kind of thought, appeared a technique of distance detected by double vision estimation.
More similar words: cable television, television, television set, television show, watch television, television screen, television camera, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionism, revisionist, double taxation, doublet, double, doubled, doubles, redouble, double up, double-talk, double take, double row, redoubled, double time, double bed, double talk, double over, double room, on the double, double entry.