Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The GPR Asia Index has posted double digit returns and strongly outperformed a range of asset classes over the past 5 years.
2. At least we now have 4 people averaging double digit scoring.
3. China's automotive industry has been growing in the double digit range up until 2008.
4. This steady growth is underpinned by double digit increases in both the Distribution and IT solutions businesses.
5. But this is less than the double digit growth seen between 2003 and 2007.
6. Revenues were declining double digit.
7. The bill was passed, and within five months after the bill was passed, we had double digit unemployment for the first time.
8. "The fact that 45 percent of the Chinese live under the poverty line in spite of a double digit growth, " writes Huang, "shows that China has chosen the wrong path.
9. The numbers of Chinese students and tourists are increasing at double digit numbers.
10. Despite the tectonic shifts in the global, especially the US and European, economies China continues to churn out double digit growth year after year.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. Its real consumer spending has jumped 15 per cent in the past year, outpacing the almost double digit rise in gross domestic product.
12. High yield savings accounts pay out less than 2% these days, so a double digit interest rate on credit cards is far too much.
13. What he sees as most unfair is that while the double digit increases for the largely youthful workforce at big companies like Foxconn make headlines, millions of other workers are getting left behind.
More similar words: doubled, redoubled, double dutch, double date, double-decker, double-dealing, double-barreled, double-barrelled, double, doublet, doubles, double up, redouble, double row, double-talk, double time, double take, double talk, double bed, on the double, at the double, doublethink, double entry, double room, double chin, double back, double-park, double bond, double over, double star.