1. A dot pitch larger than this will probably lead to fuzzy text.
2. Another factor that determines monitor quality is dot pitch , which is a measure of image clarity.
3. We adopt high-level techniques such as welding without dot pitch and high-precision surface polishing in order to make a smooth and crack-free multilayer electroplating and keep its gloss persistent.
4. Dot Pitch is another factor. It is the distance between tiny dots on a screen.
5. Text created with a smaller dot pitch is easier to read .
6. If you have the option, a . 28mm dot pitch is preferable, although . 31mm is acceptable to many people.
7. The quality of a monitor's display depends largely on its resolution, dot pitch, and refresh rate.
8. We use Fortran 90 to program the homologous programs, and try to calculate the affection of different burial depth, section length, dot pitch and magnetic intensity to the inversion of the same model.
9. Figure 1 the above value refers to the dot's sides and two dot pitch ratio.
More similar words: perfect pitch, pitch, pitcher, pitchy, pitched, pitch in, pitching, pitchfork, pitchman, low pitch, high pitch, pitchdark, pitch-dark, pitch into, fever pitch, pitch-black, low-pitched, sales pitch, pitch black, high-pitched, pitchblende, pitcher plant, pitcher's mound, relief pitcher, pitched battle, absolute pitch, pitch blackness, itch, itchy, hitch.