Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Various scholars examined the domino theory in detail and found little historical or contemporary evidence to support it.
2. Domino theory overestimated the threat of the communism and didn " t conform to the reality "
3. Although the domino theory seemed to have been dealt a fatal blow in the wake of the Vietnam War, it has re-emerged, phoenix-like, in the current debate over Afghanistan.
4. The Domino Theory, which Eisenhower put forward in April 1954, is the guidance theory in the Vietnam War that four American governments carried out later.
5. Consider, for example, the infamous "domino theory," kicking around in one form or another since President Dwight D. Eisenhower's 1954 "falling dominoes" speech.
6. The US was driven by Cold War concerns about the spread of communism, particularly "domino theory" ?the idea that if one Asian nation fell to the leftist ideology, others would quickly follow.
7. After treaty signed, US set up puppet regime under Diem in south Vietnam; "domino theory" emerges.
8. Again and again in the internal record, and in the public pronouncements , one sees references to this psychological domino theory.
More similar words: theory, cell theory, ominous, dominant, dominate, dominance, anno domini, domination, domineering, predominant, predominance, theorem, theorist, theoretical, theoretician, the other day, apotheosis, domicile, minor, on the other hand, in other words, indomitable, minority, randomization, luminous, coming, voluminous, coming in, booming, nominee.