Random good picture Not show
1. He stumbles through an attempt to get a domed stadium.
2. Toronto, with its big domed stadium, is a likely site for the Olympic games.
3. Changes in the domed stadium, which will seat 20,000 spectators for the MLS team in its lower bowl, will be based along those found at the home venue of Eintracht Frankfurt of the German Bundesliga .
4. " domed stadium" Now become "surface" and "nest" is the "work to be covered.
5. Costing 3.2 million " domed stadium" Theatre is located in a large artificial lake, sets in both modern and traditional style.
6. Cowboys Stadium is a domed stadium with a retractable roof in Arlington, Texas.
7. The design by French architect Paul Andrew, "floating on the surface of the domed stadium, " have been subjected to many Chinese architects and scientists criticism.
8. It was the second sellout of the season in this domed stadium, the first since opening day.
More similar words: stadium, sports stadium, football stadium, medium, radium, mediums, palladium, vanadium, medium-term, medium-size, mass medium, medium wave, stadia, medium-sized, redstart, liquid medium, fixed star, culture medium, storage medium, contrast medium, domed, at a distance, excited state, united states, medium of exchange, the United States, suspended state, interstellar medium, transmission medium, united states code.