Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The"Dollar Diplomacy"is one of the American diplomatic traditions. In the early 20th century, "Dollar Diplomacy"was used as a tool to help United States expand its influence in China.
(2) Taiwan's "dollar diplomacy" has won it recognition as a sovereign state from a small number of countries, mostly in Latin America and Africa, that benefit from Taiwanese investment and aid.
(3) The U.S. has often used dollar diplomacy to implement foreign policy.
(4) Turkey isn't the only country that stands to gain from what are calling U.S. dollar diplomacy.
(5) Chao Po - tao 's very fond of ` dollar diplomacy,'you know!
(6) Turkey isn't the only country that stands to gain from what some are calling U. S. dollar diplomacy .
(7) Taiwan's Foreign Minister, Eugene Chien, condemned what he called China's dollar diplomacy in wooing away Dominica . He said it was a huge sum for a country with just 70,000 people.
More similar words: diplomacy, diploma, diplomat, diplomatic, diplomatic immunity, dollar, diploid, collar, dog collar, corollary, cardiovascular, aplomb, primacy, shipload, doll, intimacy, supremacy, dolly, dollop, legitimacy, megalomania, fallacy, megalomaniac, stomach, illegitimacy, interdisciplinary, human papilloma virus, pathetic fallacy, holland, pillar.