Sentencedict.com random good picture
61. So the boys given the ten dollar bill to their teacher.
62. The intrinsic value of a dollar bill is only that of a piece of paper.
63. These handout images provided by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, show the front, top, and back of the new five dollar bill.
64. His picture on the five dollar bill, and also on our penny.
65. Without looking, tell me whose picture is on a one dollar bill. What about a five dollar bill?If you know these, maybe you know the pictures on a ten, twenty or even a fifty dollar bill.
66. I wanted to see how this works first-hand, so I pulled a one dollar bill out of my pocket and scrolled over to Where's George.
67. Not wishing to lose anything, the thrifty soldier went back and recovered his own Shang Tang five dollar bill. Having carefully washed it, he took it back to the store and cashed it.
68. Back in his room he unrolled it and found a hundred - dollar bill.
69. A five dollar bill.
More similar words: one dollar bill, feel like a million dollars, dollar, sand dollar, half dollar, collarbone, silver dollar, new zealand dollar, dollar diplomacy, australian dollar, dollar-cost averaging, millard fillmore, molecular biology, collar, collared, pollard, bollard, collard, molecular biologist, collards, pillar, corollary, collaring, dog collar, hillary, pillared, collarless, blue-collar, roll around, billabong.