Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. Here is a ten dollar bill.
32. The five dollar bill is of Lincoln's backside!
33. The engineer doesn't say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the programmer.
34. Would you please give me small change for this ten - dollar bill?
35. While standing there, playing peekaboo with the dollar, I remembered a story that my fourth grade teacher told me, about her encounter with a dollar bill laying on the floor.
36. Lying on his bunk, Red unfolds the square. A ten dollar bill.
37. There's a picture of the bald eagle on the United States one - dollar bill.
38. She handed the girl a five dollar bill and waited for her change and the wrapped box with the stockings.
39. The Joker: My face on the one dollar bill.
40. Karen do you have a ten - dollar bill to lend me?
41. Madam Hopkins gave the beggar a 10 dollar bill.
42. The average dollar bill has a life span of about 18 - 22 months.
43. American One Hundred Dollar Bill, there is a portrait of which American statesman?
44. "One boy answers, "We found a ten dollar bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie.
45. Ever wonder how a money changer machine knows if you've given it a one, a five or a ten dollar bill?
46. On American One Hundred Dollar Bill, there is a portrait of which American statesman?
47. I gave each of the four kids a twenty dollar bill and reminded them to look for gifts about four dollars each.
48. There at his feet lay a crisp ＄ 100.00 dollar bill.
49. Scarlett took the corn and privately slipped a dollar bill into Sally's hand.
50. What about a five dollar bill?
51. One day, a one dollar bill and a hundred dollar bill got folded together and began talking about their life experiences.
52. Every transaction deposit balance and every dollar bill is part ofsomebody's spendable funds at any given time, ready to move to other owners astransactions take place.
53. James: All I have is a fifty dollar bill.
54. Her face was pale but a smile crept onto it as she looked in the teapot and saw a fifty dollar bill appear.
55. If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it(sentencedict.com/dollar bill.html), you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top.
56. Let me change the dollar bill for coins.
57. If you're not sure of a ten - dollar bill, check the picture of Alexander Hamilton.
58. Sonny handed the toll taker the dollar bill and waited for his change.
59. The beaming sister Fannie also showed the five - dollar bill that Peter had enclosed for his mama.
60. The engineer doesn't say a word, but reaches into hellos wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the programmer.
More similar words: one dollar bill, feel like a million dollars, dollar, sand dollar, half dollar, collarbone, silver dollar, new zealand dollar, dollar diplomacy, australian dollar, dollar-cost averaging, millard fillmore, molecular biology, collar, collared, pollard, bollard, collard, molecular biologist, collards, pillar, corollary, collaring, dog collar, hillary, pillared, collarless, blue-collar, roll around, billabong.