Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was dolled up in jewels.
2. They were all dolled up for the party.
3. Are you getting dolled up for the party?
4. Helen was all dolled up in jewels.
5. She was all dolled up in a black dress and pearls.
6. I got dolled up for the party.
7. The girls were all dolled up for a party.
8. She was dolled up for the occasion.
9. She spent two hours getting dolled up for the party.
10. The director dolled up the report to make it sound more impressive.
11. I'm going to get dolled up for the party.
12. She was all dolled up, too, in a navy-blue dress and high heels.
13. The lad on its back, dolled up as King William, had been crushed to death against the wall.
14. He lined the dolls up from tallest to shortest.
15. He insisted that she must doll up for Friday night.
16. She insisted that he must doll up for this party.
17. I want to doll the doll up.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
18. Let's go to doll up the dolls.
19. The history is a young girl, Let people to doll up foppery.
20. When Kwapnoski asked a supervisor what was holding her back, she recalls getting a curt reply: "Blow the cobwebs off your makeup and doll up."
21. At least the bride and the groom didn't try to doll up themselves to look like the comic baby pink cat.
22. For oatmeal, additions from raisins to cinnamon, to apples doll up a simple cereal.
More similar words: roll up, call-up, call up, ball up, pull up, well up, fill up, fall upon, swell up, doll, dolly, dollar, dollop, dolled up, rag doll, dollhouse, sand dollar, collude, mollusk, pollute, polluter, polluted, collusion, collusive, pollutant, pollution, unpolluted, dollar diplomacy, air pollution, water pollution.