Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The vicar had his dog collar on.
2. Even the spikes on the quirky Spiked Dog Collar the firm makes are air valves cut from punctured tubes.
3. The dog collar is hanging behind the door.
4. Our vicar often leaves off his dog collar and comes to the discos the youth club.
5. In 10 years, the priest never wore his dog collar.
6. Could you pick up my red studded dog collar while you're there?
7. He dragged Pinocchio to the farmhouse and chained him to the fence with a dog collar.
8. One by one, they enter a rickety freight elevator, manned by a kind young fellow in a dog collar; he directs them down a long, white hallway.
More similar words: collar, dollar, collate, collapse, collation, corollary, collapsing, collateral, collaborate, collapsible, collaborator, collaboration, collaborative, collaborate with, flying colours, with flying colours, holland, pillar, cellar, collide, college, collect, collude, pillared, stellar, all around, ayatollah, collusion, collimate, collector.