Random good picture Not show
1. Why add them, with their evocation of the doddering loon, slumped, with listless ear-trumpet, over the board table?
2. Old Louis, feeble and doddering, choking on his own spit.
3. Couldn't get round that doddering old snail.
4. Not knowing their own flaws is already doddering attitude.
5. The active on surface, means the doddering inside?
6. Gadaffi overthrew the last Senoussi, the doddering Ibn Idris, in 1969.
7. But inside he found only a doddering old monk cooking gruel.
8. Doddering the Rose wanted this world who love lives, the value of jewellery Neichuan land sank to the bottom of the sea, and it ends this love soldiers, who accompanied the seabed.
9. A man may be a doddering great grandfather and still love only a strange girl he saw in the streets of Cheehaw one afternoon two decades past.
10. Ross finished the doddering this love, then sank Nachuan priceless jewelry, it takes a long love Jack and this submarine.
10. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. As if I were a doddering old relic.
12. His mother was doddering and frail.
13. He reeled and swayed , doddering like a drunken man to keep from falling.
14. It's the triumph of the doddering older brother who no longer has to be grateful to his junior.
15. You doddering old fool!
16. He pretended to his family and friends that his doddering gait was due to old soccer injuries.
17. The cab journey downtown was an anguish of effort, of clogged and doddering crisis.
18. I was particularly amused by Anthony Dowell's cameo as the doddering Emperor, complete with gilded wheelchair.
19. I had expected Gillis to be long since dead or at best a doddering ninety-year-old.
20. Libya would return to pre-Gadaffi days when it was ruled by a British-managed figurehead king, the doddering Ibn Idris.
21. In the Guangzhou Zoo I saw a South China tiger in its doddering old age.
22. Fell ill in the house filled with dust and shadows, with only a doddering Negro man to wait on her.
23. We now know that Rupert just might be a doddering old fool, that his son can prevaricate with the best of them, and that Wendi Deng has clearly been put on edge by the whole experience.
24. Porch, windows with white plaster decoration of a new line, the original " doddering " old buildings were glossing over a new, and a drive for the three circles of the people, can not help another.
25. Spindly Austin 7's of the'20 s are venerated like doddering old aunties.
26. Fell in the house filled with dust and shadows, with only a doddering Negro man to wait on her.
27. Anything old is fodder for a ground-up restoration no matter how prosaic or dull the vehicle. Spindly Austin 7's of the '20s are venerated like doddering old aunties.
More similar words: smoldering, derived demand, lingering, gathering, offering, mothering, commander in chief, towering, altering, wavering, quavering, lumbering, quivering, pioneering, filtering, suffering, shivering, glowering, muttering, flattering, staggering, unwavering, stuttering, smattering, clattering, scattering, watering can, blistering, domineering, engineering.