Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Teaching guide text by drawing on the guidance document text, such as teaching, guide students in independent study and the work of teaching methods.
(2) To simplify the extraction of document text, the OmniFind/ICM integration can be run in "training mode" (not included in the sample annotator).
(3) The analysis engine splits document text into words (expecting white-space separated text) and creates an annotation for all words that contain more than four vowels.
(4) This object contains the document text along with meta information about the text, such as the document language.
(5) Absrtact: Document text images captured by book scanner or camera usually require resolution enhancement for other usage, present a text image enhancement algorithm based on Markov random field.
(6) Note that the Relationship Annotator can detect relationships without looking at the actual document text, but by analyzing preexisting concepts and grammar annotations in the CAS.
(7) Then, when process is called, it finds matches of the regular expression in the document text that it gets from the CAS.
(8) Data output view -- You can view XML data type columns on the results page, and visualize the content of XML columns as a tree or document text.
(9) Within the body is the actual document content, defined by tags that determine the layout and appearance of the document text.
(10) Meanwhile, client B has already applied its operation, and so its document text is 'goa'.
(11) The F4 shortcut will repeat nearly all the actions you take on document text: typing: formatting, deleting. Sentencedict.com
(12) The sample document could be located with a query for "IBM laptop" even though these keywords never appear in the document text directly.
(13) Since a parser delivers data in document order (the same order items appear in the XML document text), the on-demand construction implemented by AXIOM requires some clever handling.
(14) The main differences here are that I save the DocumentFactory used to build the dom4j document representation (line 5) and flush the writer after outputting the modified document text (line 10).
(15) These types of systems include advanced natural language processing systems that can discover new terms and relationships by analyzing content (such as document text in ECM systems).
(16) This name must be used again in the Classification Workbench, where you have to choose a field that contains the document text of your training data.
(17) Its job is to use the information in the CAS that it is given, in particular the document text, to find some new data that it then adds to the CAS.
(18) Client A has already applied its operation, so its document text will be 'got'.
More similar words: document, documented, documental, documenting, documentary, main document, undocumented, source document, legal document, documentation, document window, well documented, documentary film, shipping document, historical document, supporting document, shipping documents, documentary credit, document clustering, documentary evidence, documentary collection, written text, text alignment, payment terms, acumen, ecumenism, ecumenical, procumbent, silent treatment, to the extent that.