Random good picture Not show
1. The Russians had to dive-bomb the cities to regain control.
2. The plane grew louder as it dive-bombed a bunker.
3. Then, impossibly blond children didn't periodically dive-bomb into his lap.
4. The smallish birds have an unsavory habit: they dive-bomb intruders and defecate on them as a defense.
5. Mosquitos : I thought they would dive-bomb me at every moment. The people: I had no experience with the Chinese.
6. Now, after the daily roasting, they stayed indoors, avoiding the mosquitoes that dive-bombed in the dusk.
More similar words: dive-bombing, time bomb, firebomb, smoke bomb, suicide bomber, native-born, administrative body, atom bomb, bomb, h-bomb, a-bomb, bombyx, bomber, bombay, bomb out, bombard, bombing, bombast, car bomb, bomb site, bombshell, bombastic, bomb blast, logic bomb, bombproof, stink bomb, cherry bomb, dirty bomb, aboveboard, above board.