Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Once I seen some one dive into the road like diving into water.
2. At summer camp in Vermont they have to dive into dark water from the lip of a granite quarry.
3. But then our conversations took a dive into the murky waters of sexuality and jealousy.
4. We make a dive into the motel office, two travelling strangers.
5. They dive into the mist and vanish, only to reappear a few minutes later, some considerable distance away.
6. We dive into the seat, piling on to each other.
7. You can really dive into it.
8. When you don't have time to dive into the campaign, we've included loads of one off historical battles. These let you play as a number of historical figures such as Saladin and Richard the Lionheart .
9. We assume that we must "overcome" fear to dive into a pool, or develop confidence so we can make a public presentation.
10. Dive into these white fish fillets, cooked golden - crisp and served with tartar sauce side.
11. Take a dive into our gallery while we give the device an early critique.
12. You take a dive into the deep, and by incarnating you connect to diverse realms of consciousness.
13. Dive into the water pump should be vertical not diagonal.
14. For the all and the one, Clariant will dive into investigation and exploitation with 4% of saleroom of a year.
15. Dive into these white fish fillets, cooked golden - crisp and served with tartar sauce on the side.
16. People still exhibit articles for sale on the quayside for visiting cruise ships, but boys no longer dive into the murky waters.
17. And she was well past the point at which she might have stopped her headlong dive into that dizzying state.
18. Or that wicked sidearm delivery that turned right-handed hitters who liked to dive into pitches into paratroopers.
19. Death was not necessarily a portal to the blank bliss of absolute nothingness. It was a deep dive into the unknown. Amy Tan
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. He had no choice but to inflate his lungs and dive into the clear hissing shadows.
21. Now underspending of ￡2000 million on this year's planned public expenditure may persuade ministers to dive into the metals market.
22. The last, and perhaps most troubling possibility for the stock market, would be an unexpected economic dive into recession.
23. His tribe join him, five pairs, in loping flight, then a quick tail-up dive into the damsons.
24. How long hasn't known, I only feel entire naive spirit (Yuan Shen) to have vibration, which allows me to dive into a rhythm of out space and muddily forget all.
25. Now that you know how much memory your application is using, it's time to dive into the details of the actual memory contents.
26. Flooding irrigation motor bolts should be open, filled with clean water after the bolt tightening, and then dive into the water.
27. Mark's opponent was a fat pig who did a graceful swan dive into the pool.
28. One of several small birds of the genus Cinclus that dive into swift-moving streams and feed along the bottom.
29. You can indulge in a perhaps rare chance to cozy up at home and dive into a good book.
30. "Rebels were shooting at us so we had to dive into water infested with crocodiles, " Dau recounts. "Thousands of boys were eaten, drowned, shot, or captured."
More similar words: drive into, move into, delve into, come into being, give in, drive in, see into, have interest in, come into, slide into, change into, plunge into, translate into, take into account, breathe new life into, to take into account, take into consideration, vein, veined, cave in, believe in, have in mind, give it a try, dive, diver, dived, endive, divers, divest, divert.